The weather looks to be much drier than initially was forecast for SPORTS DAY. I am aware people have planned in advance to take time off work and other engagements to support their children with the day. Although we have a PLAN B day and the weather looks much better for then I would rather stick with plan A, Wednesday 10th July, the weather will still be mild and currently the field isn’t too wet at all. A little light drizzle has been forecast for early this evening, then dry for the rest of tonight and tomorrow. I have spoken with the Barnsley Reds Team and they agree it should go ahead as planned. Fingers crossed no rain dances tonight please.
This page has been developed following requests for a more up-to-date information source that will inform parents/carers of any immediate problems regarding school e.g. closure due to bad weather. Urgent information will appear on this site as soon as it is received.
To keep up with the latest weather reports from the Met Office please click on the link below.
Please let us know as a matter of urgency if you update your telephone number, change address or your circumstances change. We need to keep your child’s record up to date.